The 410T High Precision Shear provide precision ground blades, featuring our
patented Micro-Shear blade by-pass, combined with a special ultra tapered
shape provide clean, flush cuts in extremely restricted areas. The comfortable
Xuro-Rubber grips supply precise control while our Light Touch return spring
speeds work. This is a true all purpose modeler’s tool. It is suitable for
fine work, such as fibers less than 1 mil in diameter, up to 20 AWG soft
wires. Equally ideal for cutting parts off the tree or wiring a model
- Type: Micro-Shear
- Style: Flush
- Extra tapered tip
- Rated for cutting soft wire up to 22 AWG (0.64mm)
- Packaged In A Retail Blister Pack
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.2 x 0.7 inches ; 1.92 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 410T
- #24437 in Hand Tools (Tools & Home Improvement)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.