The XTAR VP2 is the most sophisticated charger on the market for both
protected and unprotected 18650 cells, as long as similar sized cells
including 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700,
22650, 22550, 26650, in battery chemistries including multiple voltages of
lithium ion and lifepo4 cells. Features three user selectable voltage outputs,
three user selectable charge current profiles, and real time voltage display
and charge level display for both channels. Also displays the power/charging
status, charge current and mode. Now includes USB charger functionality! when
used without an external DC voltage input; the VP2 can be used as a USB power
bank by holding the mode button for 1.5 Seconds. The VP2 is constructed of a
very compact and fireproof ABS plastic housing, with well engineered heat
dissipation from three sides. This is the charger to get if you care about
your 18650 or similar cells.
- Most advanced 18650 and similar cell charger on the market
- Updated version of the VP1 – now includes USB output, acts as a power bank when not connected to external power
- 2 Independent charging channels with 3 stage charging; voltage display; 3 current level selections
- Low voltage, over-load, reverse-polarity and over-heat protection; power indication, LED status including voltage and battery level
- 1 Year warranty when purchased from an authorized XTAR dealer
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Manufacturer: XTAR
- Item model number: VP2
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.