Product description Replace the inaccurate stock height gauge on your portable
planer and stop constantly using calipers to check stock thickness! Most
digital calipers only read out in decimal measurements, forcing you to do the
mental math to convert to fractions. If your stock is measuring .575″ and you
need 9/16″, how much do you need to remove with your next pass through the
planer? With the Digital Planer Height Gauge simply lower your planer until
the gauge reads .565 – 9/16. It can’t get any easier! Unique gauge reads out
both decimal and fractional measurements. Fits most portable “lunch box” style
planers. Easy to follow installation instructions. From the Manufacturer This
precision gauge has an angled display for easy viewing as well as “auto shut
off.” And it fits most portable woodworking planers. It easily mounts to
Dewalt, Delta, Ridgid, Ryobi, Makita, Craftsman, and others. It mounts in
minutes and is calibrated in seconds. It displays the thickness of the wood
coming out the back of the planer in inches with fractions or millimeters. It
is easy to attach the WR510 to your portable planer. It comes with simple
mounting brackets and detailed instructions that allow you to mount this on
many models without even drilling a single hole. Calibration takes only
seconds with its patented calibration system. The WR510 uses a piece of
freshly planed board to ensure the readout displays the exact thickness of
wood coming out the back of your planer. The large easy to read display reads
in inches with fractions or millimeters. The fractions are displayed using
“Precise Fraction Technology” which gives you 4 times the accuracy of other
fraction readouts. The decimal inches are displayed in .005-inch increments,
the fractions in 1/32-inch, and the millimeters in .1mm increments. Accuracy
is .0025 decimal inches, 1/500 fraction inches, and .05mm metric. Once it is
set up and calibrated, the WR510 consistently displays the thickness of wood
coming out the back of your planer. It never needs re-calibrated unless the
battery is replaced or the blades get worn down. Advanced features let you
zero the blade, remove a precise amount of material, or measure the thickness
of any board.
- Fits most portable planers
- Easy to install, calibrate, and use
- Displays Inches with fractions or millimeters
- Large easy to read display angled for easy viewing
- Part Number: WR510
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 14.9 x 2.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: WR510
- Color: Multi
- Material: Multi
- Power Source: battery-powered
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: Yes
- Batteries Required?: Yes
- Warranty Description: 1 Year Full Replacment
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: December 13, 2007
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.