This instrument is a multi-functional handheld cable
testing tool. Work perfect when RJ11 RJ45 cable is on power. It has a wide
application with reinforced cable types and multiple functions. It is a
necessary testing tool for telecommunication engineering, wiring engineering,
and network maintenance person. Read more Operating temperature: 0-40 degrees
Celsius, maximal 80 percent relative humidity (non-condensing) Storage
temperature: -10 -50 degrees Celsius, maximal 80 percent relative humidity
(non-condensing) Altitude: less than 2000m Anti-explosion rating: IP40
Distance of emitting signal: 300m or so Emitter battery: 6F 22/9V (not
included) Receiver battery: 6F 22/9V (not included) Use a standard 9V alkaline
product battery or 9V charging battery Product weight: 0.180 kg Package
weight: 0.270 kg Product size: 20.00 x 4.00 x 3.00 cm / 7.87 x 1.57 x 1.18
inches Package size: 22.50 x 12.20 x 4.70 cm / 8.86 x 4.8 x 1.85 inches What’s
In The Box? 1 x FWT11 Emitter 1 x FWT11 Receiver 1 x RJ11 with Clip Adapter
Cable 1 x RJ45 Adapter Cable 1 x User Manual Telecommunication network, line
engineering and routine aintenance Computer network line engineering Other
metal wire wiring works and maintenance work Scope of Application Education
Home appliance Industrial Market Office Supermarket Do not use on a line with
a strong current Remove the battery when you don’t use it for a long time
Never use it during a lightning storm Storage ：Dust-proof and moisture-proof
- Professional Wire Tracker. It can help you quickly find the target line in many pairs. It is suitable for tracking RJ45 internet cable, RJ11 telephone line and other metal wire in low electricity. Please note that it can not be used to track wires with high electricity ( maximum currents for emitter and receiver are 10mA and 30mA respectively, and maximum voltage is 10V ). Besides, you may need two 9V laminated cells, which are NOT included in the packaging of this item.
- Network Cables Verifying. Plug one side of the cable into the emitter and the other side into the receiver. Select "Network" to check and verify whether the network cables are good or not. No need of network tester.
- Wire Tracking. It can trace not only Ethernet LAN wires, but also electrical and speaker wires when connecting to the alligator clip. In this situation, the wires must be in power-off status, otherwise the units will be damaged. It is recommended to stripe down some of the wires when connecting through the clip. Select "SCAN". Emitter works properly if the "SCAN" indicator is on. Use the receiver to find target wires. No need of multi-testers.
- Telephone Line Test. The work of the telephone line of the detection of various states, only the transmitter can be detected, such as determining TIP or PING line, to determine the work of the telephone line idle, ringing and off-hook state.
- Additional Earphone & Equipped Lamp. In a noisy environment, you can put on the earphones to accurately find the target cable through comparing the strength of "beep beep" sound. Adjust the volume knob to make the volume proper and avoid being interfered. At night or in a dark environment, you can turn on the illuminating lamp, which can be helpful during operating.
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.2 x 1.6 inches ; 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- #1 in Network & Cable Testers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.