Pink for a reason! Over 87+ Trace Minerals in this Popular
Pink Salt Transform your cooking and your drinks with this subtle flavor
enhancer! Wild Pink Salt has a smooth, unassuming flavor, even more subtle
than high-quality sea salts. It is useful for cooking, salt rubs, drinks, and
even as a finishing salt. Mined from Deep Within the Himalayan Mountains Why
is Wild Himalayan Salt pink when most other salt is white? Because it has more
minerals! The pink color comes from the trace minerals and electrolytes found
naturally in the salt. Wild Pink Himalayan Pink Salt is mined from deep under
the Himalayan mountains. The salt is hundreds of millions of years old, the
purest salt on the on Earth that has not been touched by man and his
pollution. Compared to table salt, which is made artificially by combining
sodium and chloride, Wild Pink Salt is 100% natural and forged by Earth
herself. Salt is an essential nutrient to the human body, which is why we have
a palate for salty foods. Of course, most salt found in processed and
restaurant food is the artificially created table salt and iodized kosher salt
varieties. These not only impart a metallic flavor, but they also make you
feel bloated and cause a lot of water retention. Pollution Free Salt from Deep
Within The Earth’s Crust Our pink salt is certified slavery-free. Laborers
enjoy certain rights as well as a fair wage. This is not the case for all pink
salt suppliers. Wild Pink Salt is hand-mined from deep within the Himalayan
mounts. Unlike sea salt, pink salt has been safely stored in the depths of the
Earth and has not been touched by man or his pollution. Will become the most
used salt in your kitchen! Wild Pink Salt has a smooth, unassuming flavor,
even more subtle than quality sea salts. It is useful for cooking, salt rubs,
drinks, and even as a finishing salt. We particularly like the Wild Pink Salt
for drink recipes to help you taste the other ingredients without imparting a
salty flavor. Wild Pink Salt is a must-have staple in the healthy kitchen that
contains 80+ trace minerals that help balance body electrolytes, improve
circulation, and improve nutrient absorption. Use it often and liberally and
celebrate your better tasting recipes with this delicious pink crystal salt!
- SINGLE-ORIGIN FROM A TRUSTED SINGLE SUPPLIER: We work with a trusted supplier that provides health care, medicine, food, and a living wage to laborers (slave-labor is a real problem in the pink salt market).
- PURE, UNTOUCHED BY MAN: Wild Pink Himalayan Pink Salt is hand-mined from deep under the Himalayan mountains. This pure rock salt is hundreds of millions of years old, the purest salt on the on Earth and has not been touched by man or his pollution.
- NUTRITION YOU CAN SEE: Wild Himalayan Pink is a deep beautiful pink due to the natural mineralization of the salt. With over 80+ trace minerals and electrolytes, Wild Pink Salt truly is nature's way of replenishing your body!
- UPGRADE YOUR RECIPES: Transform your cooking and your drinks with this subtle flavor enhancer! Wild Pink Salt has a smooth, unassuming flavor, more subtle than many high-quality sea salts. It is useful for cooking, salt rubs, drinks, and even as a finishing salt.
- THE WILD STANDARDS FOR PURITY: All Wild Foods products are sourced as close to the farm level as possible, ensuring a simple supply chain and a higher transparency into quality and methods used to produce our ingredients. Our Wild Mission is to source the highest quality Real Food based ingredients in the world to support health and longevity for the modern, active human that believes health is integral to living a long and optimal life.
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- UPC: 787639564140
- #66 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.