Size:50 seeds Terms and conditions, READ THIS PLEASE: Orders over $10 from
this ad will be shipped with tracking, Otherwise: Seeds will be shipped
economy/standard or first class 2-10 day shipping (NO TRACKING and no planting
instructions to keep seed costs to the buyer low), in a ziplock baggie. Our
goal is to save you money on quality seeds. We are responsible sellers, and we
make sure our buyers are well taken care of. Shipped within 2 business days
after payment. We are a seller that caters to experienced gardeners.
(germination and plant care information is readily available online, but if
you can’t find germinating and care instructions, please feel free to message
us). Most of our listings include germination instructions, so we do not ship
growing instructions. Multiple orders of a single item will be combined into 1
ziplock. We are not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been
tested. Seed count is approximate, and packaged by weight. Seeds vary in size,
weight is exact, and based upon empirical count, quantity is estimated.
Liability of seller is limited to the cost of the item(s). Zellajake Farm and
Garden: “Seeds for all your planting needs” since 2013
- Very Rare and Unique Whorled Milkweed! Asclepias verticillata || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO
- Keep refrigerated until germination. Seeds require a period moist cold stratification. Clusters of greenish-white flowers appear from late spring through summer, in loose heads over attractive, thread-like foliage. The plants are upright and sparingly branched. Seed pods are narrow, unlike many other milkweeds, and about 3 long. The whorled name refers to the foliage that arises from the stem in a whorl. Culture Full sun, dry soil.
- Grows well in light shade at woodland edge and in regular garden soil. ||
- Germination: To start whorled milkweed inside, seeds need to go through a cold stratification period. Cold stratification is very important for the germination and growth of Milkweed. It helps break the seeds natural dormancy cycle. Place Milkweed seed in a damp paper towel or damp sand in a zip lock bag and place in your fridge for 3 6 weeks (30 days). Place in an area of the fridge, where it wont get damaged.
- Planting In Spring: Once the 30 days are complete, its time to plant the cold stratified seeds. Plant in 2-4 peat pots. Fill peat pots 34 of the way with seed starting potting soil and gently add water. Water should be able to drain through the peat pots. Once the soil is damp, place 1-2 cold stratified seeds into each pot. To finish, place 1/4 inch of soil on top of the seed. || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Manufacturer: Zellajake Farm and Garden
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.