EverSmile WhiteFoam is an oral care breakthrough for
cleaning clear aligners and clear retainers. WhiteFoam is worn throughout the
day and works by using hydrogen peroxide to not only clean and kill odor-
causing bacteria but also to whiten teeth under and over attachments. Ideal
for patients with aligner funk arising from wearing aligners 22 hours per day
that also want whiter teeth. Without WhiteFoam – Dirty Aligners Patients
undergiong orthodontic treatment with clear aligners change their trays every
one to two weeks. As soon as you begin wearing your new aligners, bacteria
begin to thrive in the low-saliva environment of your trays and produce odors
and potentially cause tooth decay. These bacteria also cloud up the aligners
making them appear yellow and dirty. Additionally, aligner attachments or
buttons can become stained over time, making your teeth appear yellow and
spotted in addition to your aligners. One of the main benefits of wearing
invisible orthodontic appliances is that they are invisible and EverSmile
believes you shouldn’t have to compromise. The above applies to clear
retainers as well. And since retainers are typically replaced every six
months, the amount of funk or buildup in them can become overwhelming. Read
more With WhiteFoam – Clean Aligners & White Teeth With EverSmile WhiteFoam,
your trays (or retainers) and teeth are protected by a patented, low dose
hydrogen peroxide formula that both kills bacteria that cause bad breath and
tooth decay as well as whitens your teeth in the process. WhiteFoam kills
99.99% of bacteria including E. coli, staph aureus, step mutans, and strep
pneumoniae, protecting your teeth and keeping your breath fresh. Furthermore,
WhiteFoam is able to penetrate and whiten underneath your aligner attachments
or buttons, ensuring that your teeth are not discolored or splotchy when your
treatment is finished. Who says you have to wait until you’re done aligning
your teeth to get whitening? WhiteFoam is also great for anyone who has
sensitive teeth and had trouble with whitening products in the past. Because
WhiteFoam is only a fraction of the strength of hydrogn peroxide in products
like whitening strips, you will experience virtually no tooth sensitivity and
can wear comfortably throughout the day. Read more WhiteFoam is as Easy as
1-2-3 Apply 1/2 to one full pump of EverSmile WhiteFoam to both bottom and top
trays. Spread foam evenly with your finger to cover all areas of the trays.
Place trays back into mouth and spit out excess foam. Wear as directed by your
dentist or orthodontist. Read more
- ONE OF A KIND – The only wearable aligner cleaner. Works under aligner buttons & attachments
- WHITENS TEETH – Gradually whitens teeth with no tooth sensitivity
- FRESHENS BREATH – Kills 99.999% of bacteria that cause bad breath & tooth decay.
- EASY TO USE – No soaking or rinsing required. Just wear & go.
- WEAR ALL DAY – Whiten while you straighten all day long to get that perfect smile!
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 2.2 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- UPC: 780347334623
- #44 in Teeth Whitening Products
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.