Burma Spice it’s located in the heart of South Florida’s
agricultural belt with easy access to local farms producing tropical spices
according to our standards; we also work directly with the best growers all
over the world to assure that we are bringing to your table the freshest, most
vibrant, and exotic spices. They are purchased directly from harvest and
stored in climate-controlled conditions to ensure freshness and preserve their
volatile organic oils. The intense flavor, color, and aroma attest to their
freshness. Read more Take a culinary travel and show the best of your
discoveries Maybe you have fond memories of your time in the Yucatan in
Mexico. The Mayan favorites blend the heat of chilis with the tang of citrus.
Share with your friends a perfect Cochinita Pibil or Sopa de Lima and show
them the best of your discoveries. Take a culinary travel and show the best of
your discoveries Do you remember that trip to Thailand? A country full of
incredible food, flavors, and fragrances, where you had that amazing Som Tum
and saw for the very first time on the menu the word Sai Med Ma Muang? You
tried it and fell in love with it. Sure, it’s been a while since that trip but
with our spices and recipe, you can recreate that moment at home. Share with
your friends a little bit of this country and the magic of good food. Burma
Spice is authentic, just like you. When you cook something exotic, spicy and
delicious, you want it to taste the way its supposed to taste. This requires
no substitutions and no compromises. Burma spice was founded by two home chefs
who couldn’t always find great quality, authentic exotic spices needed to make
international dishes taste exactly like they do in their home countries. We
have designed different sizes of containers for our exotic products. You will
find from 1 oz to 80 oz bottles, pouches and jars carefully designed to keep
the aroma and flavor of your spices fresh. Bottle: This is a beautiful package
for your kitchen, sleek and stylish. The swing-top bottle with clamp and
gasket seal preserves the aroma and prevents drying. The bottle is wrapped in
red tissue paper and comes in a glossy white gift box tied with a bow. Gourmet
bag: Our attractive wide mouth resealable rice-paper stand-up pouch is easy to
use and keeps the spice fresh. It is perfect for packing a lot of spice into
limited shelf space. Large size: Perfect for galleys, restaurants or kitchens.
If you are planning to use a lot of our spice, this is the right size for you.
Even bigger: You will find that this package provides more product per dollar.
At the same time you are saving money, you are getting a product that will
look beautiful in the counter. Read more Visit our Amazon store and explore
our exotic world of spices. Currently, our portfolio holds about 200
individual spices, in different sizes and styles; don’t settle for
substitutes, cook with the authentic ingredients. With the authentic spices!
We really care about quality and satisfaction. If you are not 100% happy with
our product, let us know and we’ll take care of it. We want to make your meals
and meetings fantastic. The gourmet quality and flavor of our products remains
our central focus. At Burma Spice you will find the most exotic spices. All of
our spices are packaged in an FDA registered food manufacturing facility
located in the USA. Why Burma Spice? 100% PURE GMO-FREE Gluten and dairy-free
96% of our spices are Kosher Most of our spices are vegan; they do not contain
artificial flavors, egg or other animal derivative Read more
- White Peppercorn : White peppers flavor profile includes spice, wine, and earthy tones.
- Some recipe ideas for our white peppercorn include: In soups, especially Asian recipes, such as hot and sour soup. In this recipe, unlike other Szechuan dishes, the soup gets its zest from white pepper. White pepper can also be found in Vietnamese and Thai soup recipes. In French cooking, especially for lightly-colored sauces. The use of white pepper in lightly-colored dishes (such as white sauces and mashed potatoes) actually originated in French cooking.
- 100% PURE – We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED by ORB
- OVAL SWING-TOP CLEAR GLASS SPICE PRESERVE BOTTLE: Our bottle makes for a beautiful presentation in your kitchen-sleek and stylish. The lid clamps down on contents with a tight-sealing gasket and a sleek chrome closure. The opening of the bottle is wide, providing easy access.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- #637 in Peppercorns
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.