Dryer thermal fuse. This thermal fuse replaces an existing fuse in your dryer.
The fuse mounts to your dryer’s blower housing. Be sure to unplug your dryer
before installing the fuse. Check your exhaust vent duct system for clogs
during installation. Replaces most whirlpool, kenmore, kitchen aid dryers.
- Replaces most Whirlpool, Kenmore, and Kitchen Aid dryers
- Genuine replacement part
- Manufacturer model number 3392519
- Part Number: 3392519
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 0.8 x 0.5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 3392519
- Size: Finish
- Color: White
- Finish: White
- Shape: Rectangle
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: n/a
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: VANTAKOOL
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Date First Available: September 24, 2007
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.