(What’s The Story) Morning Glory?, the follow-up to the debut album Definitely
Maybe, is Oasis’ biggest-selling album with 22 million copies sold worldwide.
It was recorded between May and June 1995 in Rockfield Studios, Monmouthshire,
with Owen Morris and Noel Gallagher producing. Released on October 2nd 1995 it
spent 10 weeks at No.1, is the 5th biggest-selling album in UK chart history
and became the band’s breakthrough album in the US where it sold 4 million
copies. The new edition has been remastered from the original tapes by Ian
Cooper at London’s Metropolis Studios, supervised by the album’s producer Owen
Morris. A small army of contributors including original members of the inner
circle who were involved in studio and live recordings came together to hunt
down unheard demos and live material. The team also unearthed a wealth of
never-seen-before photos and vintage memorabilia which will be included in the
new artwork.(What’s The Story) Morning Glory? is available on standard CD &
digital download, Deluxe Edition 3CD & digital download, 12 vinyl LP (with
digital download bundle of all bonus CD content) and a Limited Edition Deluxe
Box Set.Highlights of the bonus content include: Previously unheard demos of
She’s Electric and Rockin Chair recorded at Mark Coyle’s Manchester studio.
Demos of Some Might Say, Hey Now, and Boneheads Bank Holiday recorded by Mark
Coyle for the first time at the band’s soundcheck at Club Quattro in Tokyo in
September 1994 Live recordings from legendary gigs such as Knebworth House,
Maine Road Stadium, Earls Court, and Bath Pavilion All of the Morning Glory
singles acclaimed B-sides including Talk Tonight, Acquiesce, The Masterplan,
and Underneath The Sky
- Vinyl (September 30, 2014)
- Original Release Date: September 30, 2014
- Number of Discs: 2
- Format: Original recording remastered
- Label: Big Brother Recordings Ltd
- #473 in Rock (CDs & Vinyl)
- #737 in Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.