Party card game for friends for the social media generation. Think you’ve got
what it takes to out-meme your friends IRL? Compete to create the funniest
meme by pairing Caption Cards with the Photo Card in play. A rotating judge
picks the best combination each round. Play until you’re hungry, at which
point stop playing and order a pizza. The rules are simple. Each round, a
rotating judge plays a Photo Card and everyone else plays a Caption Card to
complete the meme. The judge decides the funniest pairing, and whoever played
the winning Caption Card wins the round. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- WARNING: Adults only: This game was created for ages 17+. There are some things you just cant unhear. Trust us on this one.
- HOW TO PLAY: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- WHO WILL BE CROWNED MEME QUEEN/KING: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judges sense of humor.
- WHATS INSIDE: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 435 cards. 360 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- MORE FUN THIS WAY: Did you know that we make other awesome games? In addition to our core What Do You Meme game, theres a lot more fun from What Do You Meme including eight expansion packs for our core What Do You Meme game (and counting), a custom storage box for all your cards, as well as NEW games like For The Girls and 4-Bidden Words. Were also working on some family-friendly games in 2019 so stay tuned!
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.73 pounds
- Item model number: WSX-MeMe05
- Manufacturer recommended age: 17 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.