Western Style Outlaw Premium Beef Jerky Our Western Style
Outlaw Craft Beef Jerky is a sweet tender mouth watering cowboy jerky. It is a
premium tender cut with a blend of black pepper and western seasonings. This
jerky is hand cut and cured in an old western air dried way. The closest we
can compare this jerky to is a marinated steak. It definitely represent the
brisket beef taste well. More of a focus on a deeper flavor with less
sweetness. The beef is moist with a mix of tender and the traditional tougher
pieces. The flavor is complex and outstanding. You’ll be digging in the bag
non-stop. This is what we call real western cowboy jerky. Try the Western
Outlaw Jerky, you’re going to agree this would be great as a last meal! Net
Wt. 2.85oz (80.8g) Ingredients: Beef, Teriyaki Sauce (Soy Sauce [Water, Wheat,
Soybeans, Salt], Wine, Sugar, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Onion Powder, Spices,
Succinic Acid, Garlic Powder), Brown Sugar, Spices, Garlic, Onion, Liquid
Smoke, Sodium Nitrite. Contains: Soybeans and Wheat Western Style Outlaw
Premium Beef Jerky Real western style cowboy beef jerky. Read more Made From
Premium Beef Brisket All of our beef jerky is made of 100% premium USA Beef
Brisket. We select only the highest quality USA beef that is cured and aged
with a blended marinade of spirits and spices. Our premium beef jerky is
always made to order. Read more All of our jerky is marinated and infused with
the finest spices and spirits to create an excitement of flavor in each bite.
Read more About Hangover Joes Hangover Joe’s was started in 2009 with the
nation’s leading morning after hangover recovery drink! The company realized
very early on that this was a functional lifestyle company and brand. We
introduced our new brand extension, Hangover Joe’s Beef Jerky in July 2016! We
have created a full line of aged cured premium USA beef brisket jerky. We have
worked hard, just like we did in creating our hangover recovery brand, to
create our own original recipe of original Hangover Joe’s beef jerky. We use
only the highest quality of beef and flavoring and spices to create what we
believe will become a world famous brand. We only purchase beef that is hand
selected from the best cattle ranches in the USA! Jerky was first introduced
by the South American (Peru) native tribe called the Quechua (part of the
ancient Inca Empire) in 1550. The word jerky comes from the Spanish word
charqui, which means to burn meat (think of the modern version in the term:
charbroiled). Thats pretty harsh, but its origin is appropriate. When the
Spanish were first exploring the New World, they found natives in the
Caribbean who cooked meat longer than normal, hung high over a low flame. This
slow cooking took much of the moisture out of the meat and made it possible to
take the food with them over long sea trips. Soon, Charqui was a staple of the
sailors diets and eventually became standard pirate food (along with a healthy
dose of rum). Hangover Joe’s is bringing back this traditional form of beef
jerky with a Caribbean influence and the taste of New Orleans. New Orleans is
the northern-most city in the Caribbean, where history, food, and music
intertwine. Our beef Jerky will have an influence from these regions with
Whiskey (Bourbon) New Orleans Cured Beef Jerky, Memphis Dry Rub BBQ Beef
Jerky, IPA Beer Cured Beef Jerky, , Western Style Outlaw Beef Jerky, Sake
Teriyaki Beef Jerky, Vodka Infused & Cured Peppered & Sea Salted Beef Jerky,
Tequila Lime Habanero Beef Jerky, plus Rum & Coconut Campfire Pirate Beef
Jerky. The beauty of our jerky is in it’s diversity and gourmet cured craft.
We have cured aged our beef jerky with a blended marinade of alcohol & spice
to bring a distinctive flavoring to our jerky meat like no other brands on the
market. We believe you will agree that his is outstanding flavor and quality.
As we grow we will introduce other beef jerky styles and flavors. We take a
lot of pride in making our gourmet style, high quality tender cut jerky
products. Rest assured when ordering our beef jerky products you are receiving
only the highest quality U.S. beef, unlike most jerky on the market today,
which are imported. We have refined our jerky making process and flavors. We
have worked for some time to create this line of, what we think, will be an
award winning, world famous beef jerky. Once you have tried our jerky you will
never go back to the others. If it has the Hangover Joe’s logo on the bag you
know its top quality. Read more
- Our Western Style Outlaw Jerky is a sweet tender mouth watering cowboy jerky. It is premium tender cut with a blend of black pepper and western seasonings. This stuff is so good, You'll Want It For Your Last Meal! This jerky is hand cut and cured in an old western air dried way. This is what we call real western cowboy jerky. There nothing fancy here, just plain dam meat age and cured to a mouth watering perfection! Try the Western Outlaw Jerky, you're going to agree
- Where placed in retail stores, our jerky sells at a ratio of 3 to 1 against the nations leading brands.
- Proudly Made in the USA with 100% USA Beef. This beef is selected from only the finest cattle the U.S. has to offer
- Resealable bag – made so you can refrigerate and snack on it later alleviating the worry of the product going bad.
- 0 Grams Trans Fat which makes for a Jerkylicious experience with a healthy snack food.
- Item Weight: 2.88 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- UPC: 040232432576
- #1604 in Jerky & Dried Meats
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.