Review “While nothing can truly prepare a man for fatherhood, this book comes
pretty darn close. Part handbook, part handholding, Adrian’s words will
comfort and prepare even the most terrified dads-to-be. Your partners will
thank you, I promise!”―Jill Smokler, founder of Scary Mommy “We’re Pregnant
delivers the right balance of clinical information and ways to support
expecting moms, all while speaking to what men need to hear in a way that will
make sense to them and their roles as fathers. Writing and coaching as a once
clueless and misguided first-time dad, Adrian clearly understands the
challenges ahead and makes it his mission to get first-time dads to pay
attention, and most importantly to understand what it means to provide
support.”―Heather B. Armstrong, creator of dooce® “When my wife was expecting
for the first time, I had little to no clue what to do. I learned an
incredible amount from my wife (she already had 50 nieces and nephews) and her
doctor, but I wish there would’ve been a book out there that could have given
me the knowledge and encouragement to better connect with her during
pregnancy. Now that book has arrived. has you covered, guys. Just do it. And
good luck!”—Tom Riles, founder of Life of Dad Read more About the Author
ADRIAN KULP has worked as a comedy booking agent for CBS late-night
television, as an executive for Adam Sandler’s Happy Madison Productions, and
as a vice president of development for Chelsea Handler’s Borderline Amazing
Productions. For the past eight years, he’s been the voice behind the popular
dad blog turned parenting memoir Dad or Alive: Confessions of an Unexpected
Stay-at-Home Dad. He’s produced the reality series Modern Dads for A&E
Networks, is a regular contributor to HuffPost, The Bump, and Parents
magazine, and is a partner at the massive online fatherhood community, Life of
Dad. Read more
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Rockridge Press (April 24, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939754682
- ISBN-13: 84
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.8 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- #1 in Obstetrics & Gynecology (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.