3/4″ Lead Free Brass Barb Insert x 3/4″ Female Pipe Thread
Adapter, For Connecting 3/4″ Cross Link Polyethylene Pox Tubing To 3/4″ Male
Iron Pipe Thread Pipe End Or Fitting, Secure Barb Ends Of Fittings To Pox Pipe
With TV 608-826 Cinch Clamps & TV 608-743 Cinch Tool, Or Copper Crimp Rings
& Crimp Tool, Immediately Testable To Well Over 100 PSI, Meets The New
NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 & ASTM F 1807-9SI Standard For Products Intended For
The Transport Of Potable Water, ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Annex G For Lead Free
Compliance & The Wetted Surface Of This Product Contacted By Consumable Water
Contains Less Than 0.25% Of Lead By Weight To Meet AB1953 California & VT S152
Vermont Low Lead Restrictions. The product is manufactured in China. Easy
installation and easy handling. From the Manufacturer Watts Lead Free brass
insert fittings are used in potable PEX pipe systems. They are installed using
either stainless steel ratcheting Cinch bands or with more traditional copper
Crimp rings. Both applications require the use of either a Cinch tool or Crimp
tool. Manufactured in accordance with American Society for Testing and
Materials (ASTM International) F877 and F1807. Listed by the NSF International
to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems. Listed by NSF
International to be in compliant to the Uniform Plumbing Code. Labeled B137.5
which indicates that it is compliant to the CSA Standards B137.5.
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Low Lead 3/4-Inch Barb X 3/4-Inch FPT Brass Pex Adapter
- No soldering, no threading, and no waiting
- Solid, leak-proof connection completed in a matter of seconds
- Listed by the NSF International to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems
- Low lead brass is not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe and plumbing fittings and fixtures
- Part Number: LFP-715
- Item Weight: 2.56 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: LFP-715
- Size: 3/4 In. Barb x 3/4 In. FIP
- Color: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: English
- Certification: ANSI 61
- Warranty Description: Watts Regulator Company (the "Company") warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one year from the date of original shipment. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge. The Warranty set forth herein is given expressly and is the only warranty given by the company with spect to the product. The company makes no other warranties, express or implied. The remedy described in the first paragraph of this warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty and the company shall not be responsible for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if this product does not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from adverse water conditions, chemical, or any other circumstances over which the Company has no control. This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or alteration of the product. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. You should consult applicable state laws to determine your rights. So far as is consistent with applicable state law. Any implied warranties that may not be disclaimed, including the implied warranties of merchantibility and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of original shipment.
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: January 25, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.