Size:0.5 x 0.5 Inch 1/2″ Lead Free Brass Barb Insert x
1/2″ Female Pipe Thread Adapter, For Connecting 1/2″ Cross Link Polyethylene
Pox Tubing To 1/2″ Male Iron Pipe Thread Pipe End Or Fitting, Secure Barb End
Of Fitting To Pox Pipe With TV 608-933 Cinch Clamps & TV 608-743 Cinch Tool,
Or Copper Crimp Rings & Crimp Tool, Immediately Testable To Well Over 100 PSI,
Meets The New NSF/ANSI Standard 14-2009 & ASTM F 1807-9SI Standard For
Products Intended For The Transport Of Potable Water, ANSI/NSF Standard 61
Annex G For Lead Free Compliance & The Wetted Surface Of This Product
Contacted By Consumable Water Contains Less Than 0.25% Of Lead By Weight To
Meet AB1953 California & VT S152 Vermont Low Lead Restrictions. The product is
manufactured in China. Easy installation and easy handling. From the
Manufacturer Watts Lead Free brass insert fittings are used in potable PEX
pipe systems. They are installed using either stainless steel ratcheting Cinch
bands or with more traditional copper Crimp rings. Both applications require
the use of either a Cinch tool or Crimp tool. Manufactured in accordance with
American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International) F877 and
F1807. Listed by the NSF International to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in
potable water systems. Listed by NSF International to be in compliant to the
Uniform Plumbing Code. Labeled B137.5 which indicates that it is compliant to
the CSA Standards B137.5.
- The product is manufactured in China
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Low Lead 1/2-Inch Barb X 1/2-Inch FIP Brass Pex Adapter
- No soldering, no threading, and no waiting
- Solid, leak-proof connection completed in a matter of seconds
- Listed by the NSF International to NSF Standards 14 and 61 for use in potable water systems
- Low lead brass is not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surfaces of pipes and pipe and plumbing fittings and fixtures
- Part Number: LFP-515
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: LFP-515
- Size: 0.5 x 0.5 Inch
- Color: Brass
- Material: Brass
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Warranty Description: Watts Regulator Company (the "Company") warrants each product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal usage for a period of one year from the date of original shipment. In the event of such defects within the warranty period, the Company will, at its option, replace or recondition the product without charge. The Warranty set forth herein is given expressly and is the only warranty given by the company with spect to the product. The company makes no other warranties, express or implied. The remedy described in the first paragraph of this warranty shall constitute the sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty and the company shall not be responsible for any incidental, special, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost profits or the cost of repairing or replacing other property which is damaged if this product does not work properly, other costs resulting from labor charges, delays, vandalism, negligence, fouling caused by foreign material, damage from adverse water conditions, chemical, or any other circumstances over which the Company has no control. This warranty shall be invalidated by any abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper installation or improper maintenance or alteration of the product. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, and some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. Therefore the above limitations may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from State to State. You should consult applicable state laws to determine your rights. So far as is consistent with applicable state law. Any implied warranties that may not be disclaimed, including the implied warranties of merchantibility and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of original shipment.
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: January 25, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.