This 1/2 inch high capacity feed water pressure regulator is for use in
commercial and residential hydronic heating systems to fill the boiler and
piping system with water, and to maintain water pressure in the system at all
times. It also provides make-up water to the system in the event of system
leaks. It consists of an iron body construction with NPT threaded inlet and
outlet connections, a tight seating check valve, purge lever for manual
purging, and a stainless steel strainer. This regulator has high capacity
performance and simplified servicing design. It is suitable for use in the
boiler feed lines of hydronic heating systems.
- Iron and bronze construction
- Tight seating check valve
- Purge lever for manual purging
- Easy to install.
- Part Number: 0950001
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 3 x 5 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: S1156F
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number Of Pieces: 1
- Measurement System: inch
- Included Components: regulator-inlet-nuts
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Date First Available: August 17, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.