3/4 inch temperature & pressure relief valve, with long shank THERMOSTAT, for
water heaters up to 2 inch thick tank & 105,000 btu, provides fully automatic
temperature & pressure relief protection for hot water storage tanks & heaters
with 2 inch thick walls & up to 105, 000 btu/hour, comes with test lever &
extension THERMOSTAT for installation in the hot water outlet line or directly
in the tank TAPPING, temperature sensing element must be immersed in the water
within the top 6 inch of the tank. 3/4 inch male inlet & 3/4 inch female
outlet, temperature relief 210 degrees Fahrenheit & 150 psi pressure, wetted
surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 1/4
of 1 percent, 0.25%, of lead by WEIGHT, same rated, ca listed. The product is
manufactured in china. Easy installation and easy handling.
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Part Number: 3/4 LL100XL-DP-150/210
- Item Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.5 x 7.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 3/4 LL100XL-DP-150/210
- Size: 0.75 Inch
- Color: N/A
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: inch
- Certification: N/A
- Included Components: N/A
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: April 13, 2006
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.