HydraPump Mini The HydraPump Mini from Watershed
Innovations is a 1/10th HP multi purpose transfer pump capable of transferring
up to 320 Gallons per hour. This lightweight, portable utility pump is perfect
for household applications and/or emergency use. Compact and easy to store,
HydraPump Mini is the ideal solution for household and light commercial use.
Specifications: Light weight, portable pump with metal hose connectors to a
standard garden hose Powerful 1/10th HP Motor Capable of transferring up to
320 gallons per hour Self Priming and removes water down to 1/8-inch of
surface when water suction attachment is connected Included in this Package:
1/10th HP pump operating with standard 115V power from a wall socket 6 foot
garden hose with water suction attachment Complete impeller replacement kit
with a set of brushes Ease of Use Out of the Box Simplicity In three simple
steps the HydraPump Mini is ready to go work: Unpack and setup the HydraPump
Mini in a safe location near where you would like to use it Attach the
included hose to the inlet port and then just add your own garden hose to to
the outlet port. Once your setup is safely configured: apply power and start
moving water. Power and Durability Copper-wound Motors All HydraPumps are
built with copper-wound wire motors. The copper motors allows the pump to run
more efficiently and as a result last longer than traditional aluminum wound
pumps. Included Accessories Each pump box includes a suction strianer and
6-foot hose. Included Replacement Parts Shoud the pump need replacement parts
an included impeller, gasket, and brushes are readily available. Safety Power
Cord Each pump uses a 3 prong plug for safety that can be plugged into a GFCI
- Heavy Duty 1/10th HP Pump operating at 115V from a wall socket with up to 330GPH pumping capacity
- Made of durable material with Metal hose connectors for higher reliability than plastic threads
- Light weight and portable this is a self priming pump, connect hoses, plug in and you're ready to go
- Perfect for household and utility applications of transferring water from one place to another
- Includes 6' hose and Water Suction attachment as well as an impeller replacement kit. All Watershed Innovations HydraPump products are covered by a Full One Year Warranty
- Part Number: 320GPH
- Item Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8.5 x 13.3 inches
- Item model number: 320GPH
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Number of Handles: 1
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: 115-volt 1/10th HP 330 GPH Portable Transfer Water Pump, 6ft hose, Suction attachment, Impeller Replacement
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.9 pounds
- Date First Available: September 13, 2014
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.