The Wall Lenk brand hobbyist stencil cutting pen is a tool that uses heat to
“cut” designs in plastic stencil materials such as Mylar or acetate, and some
resist materials used for etching, sandblasting, glass, and air brushing. Each
tool is unbelievably easy to use. As each pen provides an optimum amount of
heat at the tip that cuts the stencil material, only a minimal effort is
needed when using and guiding the tool to cut the pattern. Unlike using razor-
bladed instruments, stencils can be cut easily and for extended periods of
time without fingers getting tire, cut or callused.
- 18 watt, 120 V, 2-wire stencil cutting pen with pointed tip
- Maximum tip temperature 775f
- 1 pointed tip (wb25dt)
- Tool stand and edge remover disc included.
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 1.4 x 3.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: L10SC
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.