The new & improved WalkyDog Plus dog bike leash lets you
safely take your dog with you on bike rides. Built to Last for Medium to Large
dogs. The Stainless steel is Made with the highest grade of High Carbon Steel.
Anti corrosion treatment to prevent rusting. Leash Has Military Grade Paracord
550-lbs pull strength, 7 strand Inner core 5/32 -4mm diameter, uv fade
resistant & rot resistant will not mildew. Quick release ” which is the
Patented Part” allows for you to disconnected your dog from the bike within
seconds when not riding . We are the only bike leash that has this feature. No
screwing just push and lock in place. To disconnect just push and pull out.
The Walky dog plus Lets you walk your dog and ride your bike at the same time.
Length of Leash is Adjustable. Add 6.5 Inches by taking out 2 springs inside
the Steel Wand that will allow extra leash length. The walky dog plus comes
just at the right safe distance to keep the dog close to your bike but you can
always let the leash out some. Keeping your dog close to the side of your bike
on a short leash prevents the dog from getting in front of the bike and or
behind the bike. The walky dog plus has an internal shock-absorbing system
which allows for sudden movement by your dog. The walky dog plus is a sport
tool for performance training of dogs. Before using the walky dog plus check
carefully the provisions of the Highway code. We disclaim any liability
arising by using the product in the contradiction with the law in force. The
walky dog should not be used when you carry children on the bicycle. Its not
recommended the use of the walky dog for children under the age of 18 years
old or children weighing less than 45 kg/100 lbs. The use of walky dog by
children must be done under strict supervision of adults. Its not recommended
the use of walky dog for puppies under the age of 12 months and / or weighing
less than 15 kg / 33 lbs. Its recommended that the weight of the person is
greater than at least 35 kg / 77 lbs compared to the weight of the dog.
Recommended for Medium to Large dogs, Huskies, Malamute, Bernese Mountain Dog,
Akita, Boxer, Shiba Inu, German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever, Golden
Retriever, Doberman Pinscher, American Pit Bull Terrier, Border Collie, Cocker
Spaniel, Standard Poodle, Weimaraner, Terriers, Greyhound, Rottweiler,
Portuguese water dog, Australian Shepherd, Springer Spaniel, Beagle, Whippet,
Samoyed, and Many more. For Shorter dogs the low rider accessory can be
purchased and instead of mounting under the seat post of the bike you can
mount the wand to the rear wheel axle. check out this accessory for sale
called the low rider for sale on amazon. Read more Stainless Steel Large Leash
Clip This Stainless Steel Large Leash Clip is for Medium to Large dogs. Built
to last for the life of your dog. Quick Lock Release Quick Lock Release, for
disconnecting from bike and using as a walking leash, or moving from bike to
bike. Pull Back to engage or disengage. Solid stainless steel. Textured Grip.
Walky Dog Plus Complete set up Walky Dog comes with complete set up and tools
for mounting. Read more Paracord Leash For Strength Paracord Parachute Leash
rated 550 lb breaking strength. The outer Nylon sheath has a tight braid
that’s tough and strong. The inner layer Has 7 strands of inner nylon. Mold
and rot resistance. Light bands of Reflective banding. Leash length may be
adjusted. To adjust the length unscrew the solid brass end cap at the end of
the wand. You can then take out one or two of the three springs which will
increase the length. Taking out 2 springs will allow you 6.5 inches more in
leash length. For training purposes it is best to keep the dog close to the
bike parallel with the rider and all three springs in use. The closer the dog
is to bike the safer it is on the road. Keeping the dog close to the bike and
parallel allows you to keep your eye on the road and the dog. If the dog has
to much leash he falls out of your view to the back of the bike. If the dog
has to much leash can run in front of your bike. Read more Fully Assembled
Spare Jaw mounting bracket Fully Assembled Spare Jaw for Seat Post mounting of
Walky Dog Bike leash. Includes PVC rubber liner, Hexagonal Stainless Steel
Allen Bolt Screws 1.5 inch. Hexagonal stainless steel Jam Lock Nuts, where the
one nut is jammed up against the other to prevent movement. Quick lock release
is Hand lathed for precision fit into the walky dog bike leash. Galvanic
treatment to prevent rust and corrosion. Read more Example of safe distance of
the dog to the bike and leash length. Allows the dog to be parallel with you
while riding. The dog is safest in this position. With a short leash. Your dog
stays in your view easily. The dog is safe from on coming traffic when held
close to the bike. The leash is adjustable and can be let out to 6.5
additional inches. The Walky Dog bike leash was tested and meant the
requirements of the German Equipment and Product safety Act upon its entrance
into the market place in 2003. The product was test by Tuv Sud in 2003. Since
2003 we have over a million happy customers that are using our products. Read
- TUV SUD Product Service Certification Approved Mark for ” German Quality ” Tested for Safety
- High Carbon Stainless steel for strength, leash installs on virtually any bike in under 5 minutes Only True Quick Release Bike leash For detaching the wand when not using or for walking with your dog. Patented design.
- Leash Has Military Grade Paracord 550-lbs pull strength, 7 strand Inner core 5/32 -4mm diameter, uv fade resistant & rot resistant
- Patented design includes an internal shock-absorbing system and quick lock and release capability for easy switching between bikes
- Lets you walk your dog with the wand when not riding. Length of Leash is Adjustable Can add 6.5 Inches by taking out 2 springs inside the Steel Wand that will allow extra leash length.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 4 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Item model number: WD-SS/M
- #2 in Dog Hands Free Leashes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.