Color:D2-5 Smart Car Kit There is a 16mm wide black runway in the white field
on the manual . This tracking car can drive along the black runway
automatically. No matter how the runway is bent, the car can be driven
automatically. You can also use the 1.5~2.0 cm black electrical tape directly
on the ground to design the complex runway. It would be even more fun! With
English manual and all compomnents, it is very great for teaching electronics
projects, learning electronics, or just training your solder skills Please
note that the soldering project needs basic electronics knowledge. Install
Steps 1＃Install circuit 1.1>. Solder the resistors, 8-pin IC holder, switch,
potentiometers, transistors, electrolytic capacitors and the 5mm RED light-
emitting diodes successively on the circuit board according to the identifiers
on the circuit diagram and board. 1.2>. Pay attention to the direction of IC
Socket. In addition to facilitate debugging, don’t install IC LM393 yet. 1.3>.
Install Mecanum wheel 1.4>. Install photoresistor 1.4>. Install photoresistor
and white LED on PCB reverse. 1.5>. Install battery case. 1.6>. Test.
2＃Install mechanical parts: 2.1>. Install the four gaskets on the circuit
board. 2.2>. Insert a steel shaft from the center hole of the wheel. 2.3>. Put
a three-way sleeve into steel shaft, installed in place. 2.4>. Place a gear
into the steel shaft in the center of the steel shaft. 2.5>. Put a three-axis
sleeve into the end of the steel shaft. 2.6>. Finally, the two shafts on the
steel shaft are fitted into the screw projections of the fixed washers. 2.7>.
Install Motor. 3＃Power on, Test. Install LM393. Well package and high quality
customer service also help a lot. Are you interested in this smart car kits?
Scroll up and add it to cart now!
- Gives Interesting Experience of Assembly – Every components and English instruction of the smart car kits are ready for you. Just build a line tracking car easily, which is great for hobbyists and learners.
- Electronic Knowledge the kits Involves – The solder practice kit involves the principle of mechanical structure, electronic, sensor, automatic control, and discipline knowledge. Which is great for students and kids learning. It's also good for keeping up with soldering if you have not done it in a while.
- Practice Soldering and Learning Electronics – Great for soldering. Why is the little car always tracking the black lines? The more you practice, the more your learning.
- Design the Runway by Yourself – Just try a more interesting and complex runway by designing your own runway with the simplest black tape (1.5~2.0cm ) or black colored pen.
- Working Voltage: 3V; Finished car size: 104*72*55mm; 2 pcs AA batteries are required (No battery included). If you have any other needs, please feel free to contact us. Wed love to help!
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.5 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.