Solid pewter adjustable rune ring with the part of the viking alphabet on it.
The band of the ring is 9mm wide. It fits approx. a USA size 9.75 at the
smallest size and will comfortably go to a size 12.5.
- Superior Quality: At Asgard, we pride ourselves on customer care and focus on producing the best quality products and keeping our customers happy. We spare no expense in the design of our products, spending considerable time researching the history of the product and ensuring the minutest of detail is fully captured before creating them by our craftsmans hands. We package our products in fully recyclable gift packs, with some information about its unique origins and is ready to gift
- Design: Made as close as we can to the way it was made originally, the master craftsman sets the highest of standards. Each piece is unique as it is hand finished in our foundry in Argyll, Scotland. The attention to detail is amazing. The biggest issue you will have will be choosing your favourite piece.
- Style & Versatility: Love History, love Vikings, By Asgard; If you like affordable, stylish pewter jewellery steeped in history, the Runic Ring is for you, appealing to historians with a passion for detail, Viking enthusiasts, Re-enactors and to those that like something unique, Asgard has something for everyone. Every piece is based on an original find or directly inspired by period artefacts.
- Size & Material:The band of the ring is 9mm wide. It fits approx. a USA size 9.75 at the smallest size and will comfortably go to a size 12.5.and weighs 13 grams. This polished pewter piece is supplied in a recyclable gift box. If you look after this piece and keep it away from water and buff it regularly with a soft linen cloth, it will last a lifetime. If you love anything Viking, you'll love this piece!
- Satisfaction: We offer 28 days money back, delivered by friendly customer service. Email/Write to us if you encounter any issues, we will always try our hardest to help, answer your questions promptly and above all, deliver the high standard of service you expect from Asgard at all times. All of our pewter is Assay tested and is fully traceable. It is Cadmium, Nickel and Lead Free and meets stringent safety regulations.
- Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: AR001
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Asgard
- Metal stamp: Not stamped
- Metal: Pewter
- Gem Type: NA
- Ring size: 9.75
- Sizing lower range: 9.75
- Sizing upper range: 12.5
- Resizable: Yes
- Model number: AR001
- Lab Created: No
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.