Size:Pack Of 1 The revolutionary Victor Multi-Kill Electronic Mouse Trap
delivers a humane, high-voltage shock to kill mice in seconds. This trap is
designed to kill up to 10 mice per setting and up to 150 mice per set of 4 “C”
batteries. The Multi-Kill has a 100% kill rate, making it a reliable rodent
control option. For your convenience, the trap is easy to use – just place
bait on the back wall of the trap, place the trap indoors where mice travel,
turn it on, and let the Multi-Kill do all of the hard work for you. A blinking
green light will alert you when there’s a catch, and a yellow light will let
you know the chamber is full. To ensure a no-touch experience, simply slide
open the collection drawer and discard the dead mice into the trash for a safe
and clean disposal.
- Kills mice in seconds with a humane, high-voltage shock
- 100% kill rate: beveled columns trap mice in place
- Kills up to 10 mice per setting; Indoor use only
- Green LED light indicates when a kill has been made
- Collection drawer for easy, no-touch mouse disposal
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 1.96 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Department: 3737901
- Manufacturer: Victor
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: M260
- Batteries: 4 C batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.