The finest vanilla products start with the finest beans. Our Indonesian
Tahitian Vanilla comes from the fruit of an orchid variety called Vanilla
Tahitensis, considered as one of the rarest and most coveted variety. Grown
from our own farms, using only traditional techniques that naturally mature
the beans on the vine and sun cured to peak potency, our beans are very
aromatic to the palate. So deliciously aromatic even the most demanding of
connoisseur’s will find this heavenly. Flavour Profile The aroma is flowery,
fruity with a smooth flavour. Reminiscent of cherries, delicate figs,
liquorice, raisnes, redwine, florals and sweet fruits combined together.
Quality Our beans are grown in our own farms and traditionally cured over
several months to ensure development of full flavour, this enables us to
ensure quality. The beans are first inspected for smell, appearance, dimension
and mold and then vacuumed and checked again for mold before shipment. Recipe
Ideas Vanilla Ice Cream Honey Vanilla Cake Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee Vanilla
Bean Crème Brulee Honey Vanilla Cake Vanilla Bean Marshmallow Fluff Vanilla
Scallops Turbot with Vanilla and Asparagus
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Flavor Profile: Flowery, fruity with a smooth flavor
- Grade: Mixed
- Length: 4 6 inches (10.1 15.2 cm)
- Qualities: All natural, gluten-free. Non-GMO. Grown in our own Farm and sun cured over several months
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 ounces
- #80 in Vanilla Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.