Read more About Gya Labs Based on the experience and
understanding that potency, aroma and qualities of a single species of plant
has variations in different regions even in the same country, we carefully
select the farms that we work with. Tahitian Vanilla Beans Indonesian Extract
Grade A Our Indonesian Tahitian Vanilla comes from the fruit of an orchid
variety called Vanilla Tahitensis, considered as one of the rarest and most
coveted variety. Grown from our own farms, using only traditional techniques
that naturally mature the beans on the vine and sun cured to peak potency, our
beans are very aromatic to the palate. So deliciously aromatic even the most
demanding of connoisseur’s will find this heavenly. Read more Product Quality
Our beans are grown in our own farms and traditionally cured over several
months to ensure development of full flavor, this enables us to ensure
quality.The beans are first inspected for smell, appearance, dimension and
mold and then vacuumed and checked again for mold before shipment. Product
Flavor The aroma is flowery, fruity with a smooth flavor. Reminiscent of
cherries, delicate figs, liquor ice, raisins, red wine, floral and sweet
fruits combined together. Recipe Ideas Vanilla Ice CreamHoney Vanilla
CakeVanilla Bean Iced CoffeeVanilla Bean Crème BruleeHoney Vanilla CakeVanilla
Bean Marshmallow FluffVanilla ScallopsTurbot with Vanilla and Asparagus Read
more Read more Grade : Grade A (Gourmet/Premium/Prime)Length : 4-6
inchesMoisture Content : 30-35%Flavor Profile : Creamy, sweet, smooth and
mellow flavor Ingredients : Vanilla BeansProduct Style : WholeShelf Life : 1
yearHandling / Storage : Store in a cool, dry place.Qualities : All natural,
gluten-free. Non-GMO. Grown in our own Farm and sun cured over several months.
Country of Origin : Indonesia
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Flavor Profile: Flowery, fruity with a smooth flavor
- Grade: A (Gourmet / Premium / Prime)
- Length: 5 6 inches (12.7 15.2 cm)
- Qualities: All natural, gluten-free. Non-GMO. Grown in our own Farm and sun cured over several months
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- #102 in Vanilla Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.