Planifolia Vanilla Beans Indonesian Prime Gourmet Grade A Our Indonesian
Planifolia Vanilla comes from the fruit of an orchid variety called Vanilla
planifolia, its creamy flavor is said to be similar to the Madagascar vanilla
beans. Grown from our own farms, using only traditional techniques that
naturally mature the beans on the vine and sun cured to peak potency, our
beans are very aromatic to the palate. This vanilla bean is usually used on
applications that requires a classic lingering of vanilla accent. Product
Quality Our beans are grown in our own farms and traditionally cured over
several months to ensure development of full flavor, this enables us to ensure
quality and only the best quality Gourmet Grade Planifolia Beans are delivered
to market. The beans are first inspected for smell, appearance, dimension and
mold and then vacuumed and checked again for mold before shipment. Product
Flavor The aroma is creamy, sweet, smooth and mellow in flavor. Enticing the
sweet, creamy aroma of buttermilk and caramel with a blend of mellow scent
from the nature’s prominent vanilla seeds Recipe Ideas Vanilla Ice Cream Honey
Vanilla Cake Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee Strawberry Shortcake
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Flavor Profile: Creamy, sweet, smooth and mellow flavor
- Grade: A (Gourmet / Premium / Prime)
- Length: 5 6 inches (12.7 16 cm)
- Qualities: All natural, gluten-free. Non-GMO. Grown in our own Farm and sun cured over several months
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- #93 in Vanilla Beans
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.