Flavor:Tahiti Vanilla Vanilla tahitiensis otherwise known as Tahitian Vanilla
is cultivated mostly along the arable lands of the south pacific especially
French Polynesia-Tahiti, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia. The Tahitian Vanilla,
unlike the Madagascar Bourbon species (Vanilla planifolia) is rare; it’s only
a small fraction (~1%) of the world’s natural vanilla production and
deservedly nicknamed “the Queen of Vanilla”. It has a floral taste and
fragrance, different from the Madagascar Bourbon species. The bean pod is also
stouter (plumper) than the Madagascar Bourbon species, and have higher oil and
moisture content. Vanilla bean pods are graded after they are cured,
conditioned and ready for use. The grading is based on moisture content,
length of the pod and lack of dehiscence/wholesomeness of appearance. High
moisture content, long, oily and dark seed pods with no splits/dehisces are
given the highest grade, A, the Gourmet grade. The Gourmet grade/Prime
grade/Grade A, typically has about 30% moisture content, are 5” or longer and
1lb contains between 100 -120 pods. The grade B beans have about 15-25%
moisture content, are relatively shorter (less than 5”), may have some
blemishes and 1lb contains about 140-160 bean pods. The cured fruit seed pod
with the vanilla flavor houses thousands of tiny, black seeds. The pods and
the seeds are both useful for culinary purposes. On Amazon, FITNCLEAN VANILLA
is sold exclusively by Energizfitness.
- PROPER STORAGE PRESERVES FLAVOR FOR YEARS. If sealed in an airtight bag and in a cool, dry place, Vanilla Bean can be kept for a relatively long time, with a shelf life of at least 1yr. Thus, our beans are packed in BPA-free, FDA approved vacuum sealed bags to maintain freshness for a longer time.
- DONT REFRIGERATE: They lose moisture and flavor on referigeration. For longer freshness, store properly as above.
- TRADITIONAL CULTIVATION: Handpicked, selected for a minimum of 5 in length, sun-bake cured, conditioned for months, vacuum-sealed pack and ready to be shipped to your kitchen.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 745557400117
- #83 in Dried Beans
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.