Size:2 oz (56 ml) At US Organic, we only use Premium Quality 100% USDA
Certified Organic ingredients as a way to thank mother nature for the great
gifts offered to us. US Organic’s Apricot Kernel Oil contains only One
ingredient, 100% pure and never diluted.(Q) What is Apricot Kernel Oil?Apricot
Kernel Oil, also referred to by the botanical name Prunus armeniaca, is cold-
pressed extracted from the kernel of the apricot. This natural oil is
light—colored and fragrant, imparting a somewhat nutty aroma. Apricot kernel
oil is a popular ingredient used through the cosmetic industry as it is
lightweight and rich in Vitamin A and E as well as Oleic (C18:1) and Linoleic
(C18:2) essential fatty acids. Apricot oil is known to be an effective
emollient as it is easily absorbed into the skin and helps promote skin
softness and elasticity. It is used to formulate a variety of bath and body
products to condition and provide stable lather to soap formulas.
Traditionally this oil has been used in massage therapy to soften the skin.
(Q) Can I use this oil on my lip balm, face cream, DIY projects or etc? (A)
Yes. But dilute properly.(Q) How this oil extracted? (A) Cold Pressed.(Q) Is
this oil Therapeutic grade, medicinal grade or aromatherapy grade?(A) There is
no organization that regulates therapeutic quality. That terms are only for
marketing purposes. Actually, NAHA disallows membership to those companies
that use these terms.(Q) Can I ingest?(A) Do not ingest unless under the
guidance of a qualified health care practitioner who has received the
necessary training in this very specialized mode of administration.
- Well known as an effective emollient as it is easily absorbed into the skin and helps promote skin softness and elasticity
- Light and gentle enough to use on babies & children and well suited to use on all skin types
- Rich in essential fatty acids(oleic and linoleic acid), vitamin A & E so it promotes healthy skin and hair as it contains excellent rehydrating properties. Good source of treatment for dry scalp, dandruff, scalp irritations, helps reduce blackheads, freckles, blemishes, wrinkles, dark circles & puffiness around the eyes. Also improves hair growth as it stimulates the hair follicles
- No Fillers, No Dilutions, No Paraben, No Alcohol, No Fragrance, No Additives or Chemicals. Cruelty Free Product, Not Tested on Animals- Leaping Bunny Program Certified
- Manufactured in US Organics own FDA-registered, GMP-certified and USDA certified facility where meets or exceed all municipal and government standards.
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- UPC: 850357007432
- #176 in Facial Oils
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.