Uncle Mike’s Hammer Extension slip over hard-to-reach or hard-to-cock hammers
for extra leverage. A must for scoped guns with external hammers. Blued steel,
knurled surface for easy gripping. Fits most hammer-type guns, either right or
left side (Allen wrench included). For all Marlin Lever Actions made in 1983
or later, including 39A, 39M, 1894, 1894C, 1895S, 336C, 336T, 375, 444S,
- Fits all Marlin lever actions made in 1983 or later, including 39A, 39M, 1984, 1984C 1985S 336C, 336T, 375, 444S, Glenfield 30A
- Knurled surface to improve grip
- For either right or left hand use
- Allows for easy hammer pull with low-mount scopes
- Allen wrench included
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 ounces
- Item model number: 24580
- #172 in Ammunition & Magazine Pouches & Holders
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.