Fresh from her spotlight performance of the National Anthem at the
Presidential Inauguration, platinum-selling vocal sensation Jackie Evancho
releases her new album, Two Hearts. The album features a wide variety of
classic and popular songs including Lucio Dalla’s immortal “Caruso,” the
intermezzo from Cavalleria rusticana, “Attessa,” Enya’s “May It Be” from Lord
of the Rings, Celine Dion’s “Have You Ever Been in Love” and Taylor Swift’s
“Safe and Sound” all sung in Jackie’s angelic style. Jackie Evancho dazzled
American television audiences at age ten gaining global recognition with her
stunning debut on NBC’s America’s Got Talent. Since then, she has released a
string of platinum and gold albums, with sales of over 2.5 million in the
U.S., acted in Robert Redford’s The Company You Keep alongside Susan Sarandon
and performed for President and Mrs. Obama at the National Christmas Tree
Lighting in Washington D.C. Her broad successes lead Billboard Magazine to
include Jackie on their list of “music movers-and-shakers under the age of 21”
in 2011 and again in 2012.
- Audio CD (March 31, 2017)
- Original Release Date: March 31, 2017
- Number of Discs: 2
- Format: CD
- Label: Portrait
- Run Time: 61 minutes
- #77 in Classical (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.