- HDMI CABLE TESTER: HDMI signal tester quickly detects short circuits and crossed connections in HDMI and Mini HDMI cables up to 164 ft. Locate a faulty HDMI or Mini HDMI cable in an installation.
- ADJUSTABLE TEST MODES – CONTINUITY AND SWEEP: The T040-001-HDMI flips from sync testing (Continuity) to step-by-step testing (Sweep) at the touch of a switch. It displays a 19 pin-to-pin wire map and shield connection status to ensure mapping continuity and proper configuration.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: The HDMI tester is compatible with HDMI versions 1.0 through 2.1 and cable lengths up to 164 feet (50 meters).
- PROTECTIVE CASE: Protective carrying case fits in toolbox for use at cable installation sites. Also known as: mini hdmi testing / cable tester / hdmi cable tester / hdmi signal tester / hdmi tester / hdmi wire tester / multi tester cable.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any trouble-shooting techniques, configuration help, or warranty assistance. Call them at M-F 8am-6pm CST.
- Brand Name: Tripp Lite
- Item model number: T040-001-HDMI
- Item Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 5.9 x 1.6 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4.72 x 5.91 x 1.65 inches
- Color: black
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Date First Available: May 31, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.