Size:25 feet Rubber Seals create an easy-to-close seal against dust, noise,
and vibration. To prepare, cut to length with scissors or knife. Prior to
installation, ensure bonding surface is properly cleaned with a 50/50 mix of
denatured alcohol and water solution. The P-Shaped Rubber Seals are available
with two adhesive application options: high-strength foam acrylic adhesive
(BT) and general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive (HT). The (BT) adhesive
creates an airtight seal between the rubber and substrate and has low initial
tack for easy repositioning. The (BT) high strength tape system creates the
ultimate bond between the rubber and substrate, has the highest peel and shear
resistance, and can be used under high loads of stress and force. Also, it has
low initial tack for easy repositioning during installation and requires 72
hours of cure time for full bond strength. The general-purpose pressure
sensitive adhesive (HT) is ideal for light-duty applications and is best used
to hold the rubber seal in place while installed in a static application or
compressed between two stationary objects. (HT) may be used in some light duty
dynamic applications against a variety of substrates.
- DURABLE EPDM FOAM RUBBER drowns out noise, eliminates vibration, and protects your vehicle, boat, or home from outside elements.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT P-shaped rubber seal provides excellent resistance to water absorption, ozone, sunlight aging, low temperature and compression set.
- EASY TO INSTALL adhesive-backed rubber seals made with two adhesive options: BT (3M) tape is a high-strength automotive-grade tape, while HT tape is a general-purpose pressure sensitive adhesive.
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS on marine, automobile, and home cases providing door, window, and hatch seals for cars, trucks, RVs, trailers, boats, and more!
- SIMPLE AND COST-EFFECTIVE P-seal gaskets reduce heat loss and prevent drafts making them suitable for door frames and hinged windows and ideal for hatch seals, door seals, piping between the panels on cars and trucks, and more!
- Item Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Item model number: X2199HT-25
- #13 in Trims, Seals & Gaskets
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.