The Spool Tool is the most efficient, versatile, and compact way to keep your
paracord ready for immediate use. While others are still fumbling with a rat’s
nest of tangled cord you will have addressed the issue and neatly stored your
Paracord; ready for the next emergency.
- Designed and Constructed in the USA of a super tough, fiber reinforced, nylon; engineered to last a lifetime!
- Includes a replaceable blade, 8 multi-sized fusing notches and an integrated MINI BIC Lighter retention system to easily cut and heat seal the ends of Paracord. (Lighter not included)
- The hatch and blade are secured with all stainless steel hardware: 2 Hatch nuts and screws, plus a spare set (we all lose things).
- Designed to easily store and organize up to 100 ft. of Paracord. What good is all that awesome paracord if its a tangled, unusable mess?
- Portable and readily accessible whether carried in your Bug Out Bag, clipped with a carabiner or secured to your MOLLE system.
- Colors may Vary
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- #33 in Camping Survival Kits
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.