TRENDnet’s Network Cable Tester, model TC-NT2, is a comprehensive cable tester
for network professionals. It accurately checks pin configurations for
Ethernet cables, USB cables, BNC cables, and patch panel ports. The TC-NT2
identifies proper, severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins for cable
distances of up to 300 meters (984 ft.). All components fit into a handy
travel case. PACKAGE CONTENTS• TC-NT2• Quick Installation Guide• 2x RJ-45-to-
BNC adapter• Network patch cable• Carry pouch
- Comprehensive cable tester for network professionals
- Tests Ethernet, USB, and BNC cables
- Accurately test pin configurations for cable lengths up to 300 meters (984 ft.)
- Identifies severed, short circuit, and cross connected pins
- Continuous scan and manual scan modes
- Includes BNC to Ethernet converters
- Handy travel case
- 1 Year TRENDnet Manufacturers Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.5 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces
- Item model number: TC-NT2
- Batteries: 2 AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.