The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and
refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those
terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other
“AV500” or “500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are
limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as
data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about
your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in
selecting a networking product. Interface Available: 3 x Fast Ethernet Port;
Protocols Supported: HomePlug AV IEEE 1901 IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u , IEEE
802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11a/n/ac 5GHz; System Requirement: Windows
10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP Mac OS Linux
- Up to 500Mbps – high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi – Extends 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps) dual band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house
- Wi-Fi Clone – Simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration by copying the network name and password from your router with one touch
- Wi-Fi Auto-Sync -Allows you to automatically sync your Wi-Fi settings across your Power line network by pressing the pair buttons
- Out of Box Simplicity – Set up a secured Power line network in minutes. Simply plug, pair and play! Kindly refer the User Guide for troubleshooting.
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac, 5.8 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11a/b/g/n
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- Series: 2 Kit
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: AC750
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 5.2 x 1.9 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 2.8 x 5.2 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Date First Available: March 28, 2016
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.