Model:8 Port The TP-Link 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch provides you an easy
way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your
network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a
reality. With its innovative energy-efficient technology, it can save up to
80% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home
or office network.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY – Easy setup with no configuration or no software needed
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 8 Ports GIGABIT ETHERNET – 8 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 80% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY and unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
- Wireless Type: DECT
- Brand Name: TP-Link
- Item model number: TL-SG1008D(UK)
- Item Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 2.8 x 7.1 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 10.24 x 2.76 x 7.09 inches
- Voltage: 9 volts
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces
- Date First Available: December 19, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.