Model:5 Port Switch TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port Unmanaged 10/100M Desktop
SwitchSupports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure
for half-duplex mode Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
Standards and Protocols: IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP Ports: 5x
10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (Auto MDI/MDIX) Basic Function: Wire-
speed Performance MAC Address Auto-Learningand Auto-aging IEEE802.3x flow
control for Full-Duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-Duplex Mode Backbound
Bandwidth: 1Gbps MAC Address Table: 1kForwarding Rate: 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port
100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port 100Base-Tx: UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)
EIA/TIA-568 100?? STP (maximum 100m) LED Indicator: Power, Link/Act (1, 2, 3,
4, 5) Safety & Emission: FCC, CE Power: External Power Adapter Transmission
Method: Store-and-Forward Network Media: 10Base-T: UTP category3, 4, 5 cable
(maximum 100m) EIA/TIA-568 100? STP(maximum 100m) Interface Available: 8 x
10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX; Protocols
Supported: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x
- The Power LED is not lit : The Power LED should be lit when the power system is working normally. If the Power LED is not lit, please check as follows: Make sure the power cord is connected to the switch with power source properly. Make sure the voltage of the power supply meets the requirements of the input voltage of the switch. Make sure the power source is ON. The Link/Act LED is not lit when a device is connected to the corresponding port. It is recommended that you check the following items: Make sure that the cable connectors are firmly plugged into the switch and the device. Make sure the connected device is turned on and working well. The cable must be less than 100 meters long (328 feet).
- ETHERNET SPLITTER – Connectivity to your router or modem for additional wired connections (laptop, gaming console, printer, etc)
- 5 Port FAST ETHERNET – 5 10/100 Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports greatly expand network capacity
- COST EFFECTIVE – Fanless Quiet Design, Desktop design. Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F)
- RELIABLE – IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- UP to 68% Power Saving – Automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length
- AUTO-NEGOTIATION – Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need for crossover cables
- Unlimited 24/7 technical support for FREE
- Wireless Type: 801.11ac
- Brand Name: TP-LINK
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: TL-SF1005D
- Item Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.7 x 0.9 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 4.07 x 2.7 x 0.86 inches
- Color: white
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Date First Available: November 15, 2005
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.