Style:1200 GPH Waterfall Pump TotalPond waterfall pumps have high performance,
wet bearing motors capable of moving large amounts of water to create dynamic
effects. These powerful motors are energy efficient and are designed for quiet
performance so you can enjoy the sounds of flowing water, not the buzz of the
motor. All of our waterfall pumps include a pumpshield to protect it from dirt
and debris, which will also extend the life of the pump. The 1200 GPH
Waterfall Pump is ideal for cascading waters up to 5 ft. in height. It has a
maximum pumping height of 14 ft and comes with a 16 ft. power cord. Compatible
with 1 inch id tubing
- The 1200 GPH Waterfall Pump is ideal for small waterfalls up to 5 ft. tall.
- With a maximum pumping height of 14 ft. at 0 GPH, this energy-efficient pump helps power a waterfall.
- All TotalPond Waterfall Pumps have a back-spitting feature to cool the pump.
- The internal design of the pump allows larger debris to flow out of the discharge and finer particles to flow out of the rear of the pump. This ensures that the shafts and bearings are being continuously cleaned.
- Includes a mesh barrier pumpshield prevent debris from clogging the pump.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 6 x 4.8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: TotalPond
- Item model number
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.