About Us TLY is our own factory of stringed
instruments,yes, we’re the professional violin manufacturer. The violins are
made by the Italian violin master based on top craftsman. European classic
antique Stradivarius is handcrafted from strictly selected materials. Our
Instruments TLY violin uses the high quality spruce wood as the panel,
emphasizing superior clarity, remarkable responsiveness and a pleasantly
bright and warm tone for a lively yet smooth feel. This violin TLY001-4B1 is
an effective and capable instrument for any student who is just starting to
learn the violin. Our professional violin musician will not only guide you to
purchase the instument also resolve your problems after the order. Although we
have no shops near you, we can pay for the expenses. Please send us the Email
if you have any tuning problems. Package List 1 x New Natural Student Violin 1
x Carry Case 1 x Bow 8 x Strings 4 x Fine Tuners 1 x Bridge 1 x Shoulder Rest
1 x Rosin 1 xWiping Cloth 1 x Mute Read more Install a New Bridge on a Violin
When you’re examining your bridge, you’ll notice one side of the arch is
slightly higher than the other. The lower side is the e-string side, and the
taller side is the g-string side. When you put the bridge in place, make sure
the e-string comes over the e-string side, and the g-string comes over the
g-string side.If you don’t know which strings are which, when the violin’s
head is facing your body, the g-string will be the string farthest to the
left. The e-string will be the string farthest to the right. Loosen the
strings slightly. To avoid snapping a string while placing the bridge, loosen
the strings slightly. You loosen violin strings by turning the tuning knobs on
the end of the violin. Strings should be loose enough that you can easily pull
them up and down, allowing them to be lifted up enough to slip the bridge
under the strings. Place the bridge between the F-holes. The F-holes are two
f-shaped holes found near the end of the violin’s head. When you slide the
bridge under the strings, make sure it’s between the two F-holes. The bridge
should be placed at roughly the midway point of the F-holes. Imagine you’re
drawing a line from one F-hole to the next, starting at the small horizontal
line running through one F-hole and stretching out to meet the small
horizontal line running through the other F-hole. This imaginary line should
run through the violin bridge. Put the violin strings in the knobs of the
bridge. The violin bridge has four small knobs running across the top. The
four violin strings fit into these knobs, keeping the bridge and the strings
in place. Gently feed one violin string at a time into the knobs on the
bridge. Tighten the strings. Now you can retighten your strings to keep the
knob in place. Gently turn each knob on the bottom of the violin. It’s a good
idea to use one hand to hold the bridge in place while tightening the strings,
to prevent it from falling over. Tighten the strings until they are secure
enough to keep the bridge in place while still having a very slight amount of
slack. Make sure the bridge is standing at a 90 degree angle in the center of
the violin and falls roughly in the middle of the F-holes. Read more Bridge
Accurate reproduction of your instrument’s unique acoustic sound Consistent
sound for every performance Ebony Pegs Handcrafted from the finest grade-A
ebony artistically designed for beauty and durability Correctly shaped with
slightly oversized shafts ready for final fitting by a skilled luthier Ebony
Fingerboard Finest grade A ebony Thickness is sufficiently thick for
restoration work Read more
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL – Beginner violin 3/4 with white pine panel, grade AAA maple back & side plate.
- IMPORTANT PART – 100% Genuine high-grade ebony fingerboard, pegs, chinrest, bridge with TLY pattern and carbon fiber tailpiece with four fine tuners.
- CLOSEUP – Hourglass-like shape, handcraft purfling with the scale of accurate to 0.1mm standard, more conducive to the use of beginners; It is perfect for the beginner or student violinist in more advanced training stages.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES – Professional violin lightweight form fitting hard case, genuine ebony violin bow, adjustable shoulder rest, rosin, strings, mute and wiping cloth.
- WARRANTY – 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects.
- Item Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 31.1 x 12 x 5.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Item model number: TLY001-4B1-3/4 Size
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.