Versatile and durable this 4″ metal in-line exhaust fan features high pressure
air handling performance with low noise and extremely low power usage. This
fan and control combination can be used to activate this fan as another
appliance, fan, or other device receives power. Often used for Duct Booster,
Dryer Boosting, Equipment Cooling, Factory Exhaust and many other
applications. The Sun court Current Switch is designed to turn 120 VAC devices
on when it senses and input current. The Current Switch is UL 94-V0 rated for
safety of flammability of plastic materials for parts in devices and
appliances. The output switch rating is 120 VAC with a running frequency of
45Hz to 65Hz and its max ambient temperature is 140°F.
- 4″ metal in-line duct booster
- 200 CFM
- Includes Current Sensor Switch
- Made in the U.S.A
- Shipping Weight: 9.4 pounds
- Item model number: M-49504351
- #98 in Clothes Dryer Replacement Vents
- #655 in Dryer Replacement Parts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.