Size:Standard, 15″ Add a blower for extra warmth or replace an existing blower
This professional grade tangential blower is commonly used to help distribute
heat from fireplaces and stoves. These are extremely quiet (1.4 Sones) and
won’t be heard over a crackling fire. It is small enough to fit where the fan
would go on most fireplace units. Simply wire in or add a power cord and you
are all set. Use it to push heat away from your fireplace or stove and to
where it can be enjoyed.
- 160 CFM
- Straightforward Installation
- Quiet, Durable Motor
- Dimensions:15" W x 4.25" H x 3.75" D
- Note: A rheostat may be added to this blower to achieve the desired balance of noise to airflow.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Item model number: 950-3307
- #76 in Motor Speed Controllers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.