- 3 Pin XLR female to Dual XLR male Y Cable, This Y-cable is designed to connect an XLR output to two XLR inputs, It is ideal for assigning the signal from a microphone to two channels on a mixing console.
- Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, mixer, amplifier, equalizer, limiter, crossover, digital decodersand stage lighting.
- Nickel Plated Connectors With Metal Serviceable Ends, OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.
- Balanced Connection – pin 2 is connected to pin 2, pin 3 is connected to pin 3, pin 1 is connected to pin 1. A balanced connection will help reduce interferance and produce a much stronger un-distorted signal.
- This cable just splits mono into two mono signals, It does not combine signals to make a stereo signal.
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 3.3 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 3.68 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer: DEXINUO
- Item model number: 6598304308
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.