Length:3.3 feet TISINO 3 FT 1/8 to XLR Stereo Y-Splitter Cable This cable is
designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to
professional audio gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for connecting a portable
media player, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console.Features:- Heavy
duty components.- High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and
RFI rejection and flexibility.- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.- Cotton
Yarn Wrap to reduce noise .- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce
interference, for a better fidelity effect.- Gold Plated Reinforced Male 1/8″
Plug Delivers Preimum Quality Sound with Minnimal Interferance.- Low-Loss
98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum
and noise.- Free velcro cable wrap included.- This full-featured cable has a
soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. – 4N Oxygen-free copper conductors
are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise
free. Cable Specifications- Connector A: two XLR Male- Connector B: 3.5mm TRS
Plug – Cable Conductors: Bare Copper- Connector Contacts: Gold-plated- Braid
Shielding: 98.5% Coverage- Jacket Material: PVC- Cable Gauge: 20 AWG- Cable
Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm- Length: 3Feet/1 Meter- These cables are wired
Tip to Pin 2 LEFT, Ring to Pin 2 RIGHT, and sleeve to Pins 1 and 3 on both XLR
connectors.Package Includes: 1 3.5 mm Stereo to Dual Male XLR Splitter Cable
1 Free velcro cable wrap
- These 1/8 to XLR Cables are Designed to Split a 3.5mm Aux Balanced / Stereo output Signal into two Unbalanced / Mono XLR input Signals (Left and Right Channels),They are ideal for connecting your iPod / iPad / iPhone / PC / Laptop to a Mixer/Speakers or similar device.
- The XLR connectors are color coded Black(Left Channel) and Red(Right Channel), It splits closer to the XLR ends, the distance to the split point is about 7.5 inches. The 3.5mm plug is a standard 3 pole (2 rings and a tip) connector, This won't work on an iPhone or Android phone which has 4 Pole TRRS port. You may need a TRS to TRRS adapter. Please make sure the power for all your equipmant is "OFF" when changing connections.
- XLR Connector with internal strain relief for rugged reliability, 20 AWG 4N Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- Heavy Duty Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide durability and improve the signal transmission, ensures minimal signal loss.
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket, Top quality and made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response.
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 0.6 inches
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: DEXINUO
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.