Secure your rifle or shotgun for just about any work you
want to perform on it. The Tipton Gun Vise is an ideal “third hand” for
cleaning and gunsmithing. It features a rubberized cradle and jaws to protect
and grip your gun, a quick release cam action for easy access, molded-in
compartments for solvents and small parts, and is made of tough, solvent-
resistant polymers. Part of Tipton’s line of gun-cleaning supplies,
this vise was designed to accommodate the widest possible array of firearms
for cleaning, maintenance, or gunsmithing, and is easily configurable to
handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, AR-15s, and handguns. A
central aluminum channel lets the user move individual components to the ideal
position for their firearm. Each individual component then adjusts to the
perfect position for secure support. The rear base features two adjustable
offset clamps for a tight grip on a wide range of buttstock configurations.
The vise is extremely stiff and made from high-quality, solvent-resistant
material that will stand up to years of hard use. Manufacturer’s Warranty All
Battenfeld Technologies products are covered against manufacturing defects for
a period of one year from purchase. Defective products may be returned within
the warranty period for repair or exchange, at our discretion. About
Battenfeld Technologies Battenfeld Technologies designs, manufactures, and
sells a complete line of superb, innovative products for hunters, shooters,
reloaders, and gunsmiths.
- EASE OF USE: L-shape center support holds break-open guns securely and separate quick-release cam blocks move independently to accommodate any stock shape
- VERSATILITY: Easily configurable to handle bolt-action rifles, break-open shotguns, extendable magazine rifles and handguns and every component adjusts to accommodate different firearms and projects
- DURABLE: Non-marring, solvent-resistant polymer stands up to years of hard use
- CONVENIENT: Flat and round bottom compartments hold bottles, screws and parts
- INNOVATIVE: Customized patch storage and two adjustable offset clamping mechanism on the rear base for a tight grip on a wide variety of buttstocks
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 9 x 6 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9.7 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 181181
- #10 in Gunsmithing Tools
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.