100% ELS (Extra-long Staple) Cotton means fewer loose
fibers and sheets that can wash and wash without pilling or losing their
strength. SLEEP COMFORTABLY: Our sheets are made to help you sleep better at
night. Our products keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Our
extra-fine yarns used in our sheets give them an unusually soft and satiny
feel and finish. SLEEP HEALTHY: Threadmill linens are made with your health in
mind, not just your comfort. All chemicals used in our production process are
certified free from AZO compounds meaning they are safe for even the most
sensitive skin. SLEEP HAPPY: All of our sheets are made in our state-of-the-
art factory powered entirely by wind and solar energy. Our packaging uses no
plastic – sheets are packed in a reusable tote made from the same 100% cotton.
ACCESSIBLE LUXURY: We want to get the best possible product onto as many beds
as possible so we sell direct from our factory to our customers. We can keep
our prices reasonable and bring a higher quality product to more people
because a good night’s sleep is important! MATERIAL: 100% cotton, Set includes
1 flat sheet 66″x96″, 1 fitted sheet 39″x75″, 1 pillowcase 20″x30″. All round
elastic fitted sheets with 16-inch-deep pockets are generously sized to. fit
extra deep and pillow-top mattresses. Care and Wash instructions: Machine wash
in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. Threadmill Home Linen SLEEP
HAPPY Read more Happier Sleep for a Healthier World Threadmill Home Linen is
more than a linen company; we are advocates for our customers and our
environment. Our customers sleep happier – not just comfortably enveloped in
soft breathable cotton, but knowing our sheets were made without harmful
chemicals and pollutive practices. Our extra long staple (ELS) cotton sheets
are both luxurious and lasting, and are produced in a factory powered entirely
by wind and solar energy. Further, our factory is OEKO-TEX certified, which
means our textiles meet high safety and environmental standards. Our factory
is also GOTS certified to manufacture Organic cotton products. Read more About
Threadmill Home Linen Our Promise Threadmill Home Linen provides customers
with luxury that they can feel good about. Our promise is simple: we provide a
superior product at an accessible price in an environmentally sustainable way.
We feel that our customers deserve ethically made, environmentally
sustainable, accessibly priced home linens without comprising on quality,
comfort, or style. How We’re Different In an industry that’s known for hidden
tactics, questionable manufacturing and inflated pricing, Threadmill Home
Linen is transparent, responsible, and accessible. Our customers feel
confident that when they purchase from us. They can sleep happy knowing that
our products are well made, socially responsible and environmentally sound.
Why We’re Different We came to the realization that our industry needed
change. We became stewards of change when we began manufacturing a high-
quality product in an environmentally and socially responsible way. What kept
us up at night then is what helps our clients sleep better now. Read more
Sustainable & Accessible Threadmill Home Linen’s state-of-the art
manufacturing facility is completely powered by wind and solar energy and
follows green energy manufacturing practices. We make a conscious effort to
limit the use of plastics, and package our products in reusable tote bags to
eliminate waste. Our workers are well-treated and well-paid. Our linens are
shipped direct from our factory. By cutting out the middlemen, we offer some
of the industry’s best products at a very attractive price. Read more
- 100% Extra-long Staple Cotton
- HIGH QUALITY LIVING: Slip into Luxury, exceptionally smooth and soft to the touch, the Opulence 400-Thread Count Sateen sheet sets feature Extra-long staple cotton allowing you to relax into its cool comfort.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Sustainable product without compromising on the comfort and style. Made in a state of the art vertically integrated factory entirely powered by Solar and Wind energy. No plastics are used in packaging. Sheet sets are packed in a re-useable tote bag made from 100% cotton.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Meticulous craftsmanship and expertly woven from the finest extra-long staple cotton yarns to produce super soft luxurious feel which are breathable and long-lasting. Special finishing process to accentuate the Lustre and softness the fabric.
- STORY: We take pride in making some of the worlds finest linens respecting the environment and its limits. Genuine 100% cotton single ply with no misleading description. By selling direct to the customers we eliminate the middle man cost allowing us to offer our customers some of the best linens at much affordable cost.
- Material: 100% cotton, Set includes 1 flat sheet 66"x96", 1 fitted sheet 39"x75", 1 pillowcase 20"x30". All round elastic fitted sheets with 15-inch-deep pockets are generously sized to fit extra deep and pillow-top mattresses. Care and Wash instructions: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach.
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 11.1 x 4.2 inches
- Item Weight: 2.93 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.93 pounds
- Manufacturer: Threadmill Home Linen
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.