Vitamin D plays an important role throughout life,
beginning with fetal development. Unlike many vitamin D supplements, Thorne’s
contain no lactose or preservatives (BHA, BHT, sodium benzoate, etc). Thorne
Bestseller Thorne has been trusted by health-care practitioners, U.S. National
Teams, and families around the world for more than 30 years. Thorne
Bestsellers are a testament to Thorne’s mission to provide high-quality
supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and efficacy. Well-Researched
Benefits Thorne’s Vitamin D supplements support healthy bones and muscles,
cardiovascular function, and immune function. Free of Additives Unlike many
vitamin D supplements, Thorne’s vitamin D products contain no lactose or
preservatives. Convenient Protocol Easy to take protocol. Take 1 capsule one
to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional. Thorne
Bestseller Well-Researched Benefits Free of Additives Convenient Protocol Bone
Support We don’t give much thought to our bones – until we break one. Although
we might think of our bones as inert structures – as scaffolding that holds us
up, as protection for the body’s organs, and the structure that allows us to
move about – bones are crucial to many more functions than that. Because our
bones are living, dynamic, and constantly changing tissues, maintaining proper
bone health is important. Nutritional supplements provide essential support
for bone health. The four most important nutrients for supporting bone health
are two vitamins and two minerals – vitamins D and K and calcium and
magnesium. These four nutrients help each other do their jobs, including
sending calcium to the bones and keeping it out of the arteries, kidneys, and
other soft tissues. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food
and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure, or prevent any disease. When the highest standards have been met, Thorne
creates higher ones. Sourcing Exceptional Ingredients We develop better
standards for higher quality ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our
ingredients come from. We partner only with suppliers whose practices
emphasize quality, science, and responsibility. Better ingredients means
better potency, absorption, and digestibility – and ultimately better health.
Manufacturing the Right Way We manufacture our own products to ensure full
supply chain transparency. For more than 30 years, we have invested in clean
manufacturing practices. We refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit
absorption. We perform our final production in the United States. Our
Charleston, SC facility is third-party certified. Four Rounds of Testing We
run four rounds of testing for each of our products. We have invested in two
state-of-the-art in-house laboratories that allow us to conduct four rounds of
testing, while most competitors test only one or two times. We test our raw
materials, in-process batches, finish products, and product stability for each
product. Thinking Sustainably We’re thinking sustainably to protect our
environment. We believe the environment should never be compromised for the
sake of business gain. At Thorne, we believe that doing our part to protect
the environment and its most valuable resources goes hand in hand with our
product quality standards. Read more
- VITAMIN D: Contains 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per capsule
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONS: Supports immune function and promotes cardiovascular, muscle, and bone health*
- LACTOSE-FREE: No lactose, BHT, BHA, sodium benzoate, or sorbic acid, which can be detrimental to sensitive individuals
- Also available in 5,000 IU, 10,000 IU, and 25,000 IU capsules
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- UPC: 713947719507 693749128014
- Item model number: D128
- #36 in Vitamin D Supplements
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.