Basic Prenatal is a comprehensive supplement for the
special needs of pregnancy. Its nutrients are in their most well-absorbed
forms and have none of the additives found in mainstream prenatal
supplements. Designed for Sensitivities Basic Prenatal is easier on the
stomach because it uses well-absorbed iron bisglycinate to lessen iron’s
constipating effect. Free of Additives Basic Prenatal contains the purest
possible ingredients. There are no additives or coatings often found in
mainstream prenatal supplements. Thorne Bestseller Thorne has been trusted by
health-care practitioners, U.S. National Teams, and families around the world
for more than 30 years. Thorne Bestsellers are a testament to Thorne’s mission
to provide high-quality supplements that are tested for quality, safety, and
efficacy. Greater Absorption Basic Prenatal uses ingredients in their most
tissue-ready and absorbable forms for optimal utilization. Designed for
Sensitivities Free of Additives Thorne Bestseller Greater Absorption Women’s
Health Supplements Women today are confronted with greater challenges than
ever before. They must mature earlier, deal with more pressure and stress on a
daily basis, and often juggle a career and family – all while facing
fluctuating hormones associated with PMS, pregnancy, or menopause. Thorne
offers multi’s for all phases of a woman’s life – in addition to formulas that
support bone health – for a smooth transition through menopause, as well as
for reproductive health, skin health, and healthy hair and nails. When the
highest standards have been met, Thorne creates higher ones. Sourcing
Exceptional Ingredients We develop better standards for higher quality
ingredients. Thorne cares deeply about where our ingredients come from. We
partner only with suppliers whose practices emphasize quality, science, and
responsibility. Better ingredients means better potency, absorption, and
digestibility – and ultimately better health. Manufacturing the Right Way We
manufacture our own products to ensure full supply chain transparency. For
more than 30 years, we have invested in clean manufacturing practices. We
refuse to use ingredients that can inhibit absorption. We perform our final
production in the United States. Our Charleston, SC facility is third-party
certified. Four Rounds of Testing We run four rounds of testing for each of
our products. We have invested in two state-of-the-art in-house laboratories
that allow us to conduct four rounds of testing, while most competitors test
only one or two times. We test our raw materials, in-process batches, finish
products, and product stability for each product. Thinking Sustainably We’re
thinking sustainably to protect our environment. We believe the environment
should never be compromised for the sake of business gain. At Thorne, we
believe that doing our part to protect the environment and its most valuable
resources goes hand in hand with our product quality standards. Read more
- PRENATAL MULTI: Designed for women who are trying to conceive, pregnant, or lactating
- GENTLE: Formulated to be gentle and effective and to reduce nausea
- COMPREHENSIVE: Contains the key nutrients that support a healthy pregnancy, including vitamins A, B12, and folate, and the minerals magnesium, iron, and iodine
- NO ADDITIVES: Contains none of the additives typically contained in mainstream prenatal supplements
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces
- UPC: 693749015048 730669475023 885797434364 872331000017
- Item model number: No Model
- #7 in Prenatal Vitamins
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.