About the Author Christine Kingsbury grew up in a small town in Connecticut,
where she and her husband raised two wonderful children. After graduating with
a degree in psychology, she began pursuing her passions for theology and
genealogy. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, exploring nature, and
advocating for animal rights. Read more
- Paperback: 70 pages
- Publisher: Dorrance Publishing Co (October 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1480957984
- ISBN-13: 85
- Package Dimensions: 8 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.9 ounces
- #72843 in Mysteries (Books)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.