Beer and Wine Bottle Brushes Brushes are the most hygienic
choice when it comes to dishwashing tools. Sponges trap harmful bacteria and
must be replaced frequently. This sturdy, utilitarian bottle brush is perfect
for cleaning those hard-to-reach spots at the bottom of the bottle, and with a
few simple cleaning tips will be a long-lasting kitchen staple. Whether you’re
cleaning bottles in preparation for bottling homebrew or disinfecting any
standard glassware, this bottle brush will do the job. BARS & BREWERIES, keep
these on hand! NEW PARENTS, this will clean your baby bottles, too (all
materials are non-toxic) HOMEBREWERS, a must have if you prefer bottling
Features: Tough, thick bristles Sturdy wire handle No frills, all FUNction!
Expanded top bristles help get every corner of the bottle’s bottom. Using your
hand, make a funnel shape around the opening of the bottle as you insert the
brush. This technique will help guide the bristles in. Allow the brush to air
dry before storing to avoid possible rusting. If you are dealing with sturdy
debris, soak the sponge in diluted vinegar to disinfect and loosen grime.
Simple cleaning techniques will keep this handy brush in great condition.
Unlike sponges which must be replaced every 30 days, bottle brushes can be
kept until wear and tear demands a new one. Using the cupping technique
described above, this brush will fit into virtually any bottle. Comes in a 2
pack, 3 pack, or a single brush! 15.5″ from the tip of the bristles to the end
of the handle 6″ bristle length 2.5″ bristle width The Weekend Brewer offers
affordable homebrewing supplies for the casual hobbyist and beer lover.
- 2.5" bristle diameter ensures you can clean your bottles efficiently and effectively. Many competitor brushes are much smaller and require more work to clean each bottle.
- 6" bristle length combined with the 10" handle allows for cleaning wine and other large bottles with ease
- The twisted metal handle will stay firm during the most vigorous cleaning sessions. Eye hook allows for convenient drying and storage on a hook or string
- Made of durable nylon to ensure it will last for years. Not recommended for openings smaller than a beer/soda bottle.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Manufacturer: The Weekend Brewer
- Item model number: FBA_COMINHKG095434
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.