From the Back Cover Lose weight and heal your gut with more than 100 delicious
Plant Paradox–approved recipes!In the New York Times bestseller The Plant
Paradox, renowned cardiologist Dr. Steven Gundry introduced readers around the
world to the hidden toxins lurking in seemingly “healthy” foods: a class of
plant-based proteins known as lectins. Found in nightshade plants like
tomatoes and cucumbers, as well as in grains, legumes, and conventional dairy,
lectins attack the lining of our gut and disrupt the balance of our
microbiome, leading to leaky gut syndrome and widespread inflammation, weight
gain, and illness.Now, in The Plant Paradox Cookbook, Dr. Gundry gives fans of
The Plant Paradox what they’ve been asking for: more recipes! In this easy-to-
follow cookbook, Dr. Gundry shows readers how simple and delicious it is to
live lectin-free (or at least lectin-reduced). In addition to an overview of
the Plant Paradox program, a pantry guide, and sample meal plans, Dr. Gundry
shares more than one hundred recipes designed to help heal the gut, promote
weight loss, and quell inflammation.He also includes simple kitchen hacks—like
peeling and seeding vegetables, and pressure cooking grains and legumes—that
reduce or eliminate lectin content, making many favorite foods safe to
consume. With dishes that cover every meal of the day, including Pesto-Baked
Eggs; Lemon, Kale, and Chicken Soup; Spinach Artichoke Lasagna; and Truffled
Mushroom Mac and Cheese, and decadent desserts such as Chocolate Mint Cookies,
Pistachio Ice Cream, and Olive Oil Rosemary Cake, Dr. Gundry makes it easy for
everyone to clean up their diets and live lectin-free. Read more About the
Author Steven R. Gundry, MD, FACS, FACC, is the director of the International
Heart and Lung Institute in Palm Springs, California, and the founder/director
of The Center for Restorative Medicine in Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. Read
- Series: The Plant Paradox (Book 2)
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Harper Wave (April 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0062843370
- ISBN-13: 71
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.